EarnCrypto: Review and payment proofs

There are a few posts about the site, scattered around reddit, but many are old and I haven't been particularly successful at locating payment proofs. So, for everyone who is just here for the proofs, here you go. I sent a minimum-possible transfer and it arrived. Here's a combo image from the site, my email, and my wallet: http://ift.tt/2hluZW6

With that out of the way, I wanted to take a moment to give a bit more detail about the site itself (a LOT of this next paragraph is already covered by other posts, but I'll rehash for anyone who is interested in searching). It's pretty much your basic PTC/watch ads page, but they pay you in cryptocurrency rather than PayPal/gift cards/etc. You'll find many of your favorite offer walls (Peanut lab surveys, Adwall, OfferTorro, etc), and the user interface is pretty straightforward.

Here are the specific, that I've not found in other posts: *Number of Allowed Devices: 1 per IP

*Number of Allowed Accounts: 1 per person

*Minimum Withdraw amount: Approximately $2.50 (USD equivalent)

*Transfer Fees: Varies by currency, I suspect it's the network rate without anything extra. If you move $10 (USD equivalent) or more, the fee is waived.

*Account Verification: Yes, you have to verify/build trust before you get paid (but, of course, not before you earn money 🙄) You can use a text/phone call to a NON-VoIP number, or link a Facebook account. I linked a FB page and have not linked a number.

*Location limited: Somewhat. If you login with a non-US IP, you will see different offers (I tested with a VPN—Which is against ToS, so don't use one unless you want to be in violation, and confirmed that Canadian users will not see VideoLab offers, for example.) However, I see multinational users on my referral list, so they must allow non-US members play as well.

Payment Speed: It took just over 7 days to get the transfer. It can take longer if you are placed on hold (up to 45 additional days), but that's only if something looks fishy on your account. I contacted the company about my transfer, after the 7 day mark passed, and woke up the next morning with a response from their team (pretty quick turnaround, in my opinion). They said that they are transitioning payment processing companies, so they hope to have faster payments in the future. /GrainsOfSalt

Payment Rates: Pretty middle of the road. VideoLab gives 0.8 points per cycle (approximately $0.005 US) EngageMe.TV gives 0.4 points per cycle (Adwall). If you're on a mobile device, you'll be limited to OfferTorro/VideoLab for your passive needs, as they are not linked with the EngageMeTV app.

While these numbers are a little low, versus Earnhoney (VideoLab pays 1.5¢/cycle) or InstaGC (VideoLab pays 1.4¢/cycle) it does save you the headache (and numerous transfer fees!) of cashing out, transferring funds to a debitable platform, buying BTC, going to an exchange, and buying whatever altcoin you want. I will likely keep it in my rotation, especially when BTC is trading low. The site gives a USD/Altcoin conversion (it updates pretty fast too), so if your given currency is weak, you'll earn more of it for each point you earn. For example, last Sunday, when BTC was very low, Verge (XVG) was earning at 2.3 coins per point. Today, it's back up to 1.6 per point.

If you want to check them out, here is a non-ref link: http://ift.tt/2hlALuf And here is my reflink: http://ift.tt/2hki7zx

Cheers!



Submitted September 21, 2017 at 10:17AM by Thelordkyleofearth http://ift.tt/2hhACrY

Comments