Still trying to figure out the best setup for two farms.

I have my farm at my office and my room mate has her farm at the apartment. I'm looking for the best way to expand and the best options for the setup. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

My farm has 35 phones, 1 tablet, 3 PC's. My current setup is below:

  • 5 phones: Perk TV Live
  • 5 phones: RewardableTV
  • 1 Phone: SavvyConnect "I use this one just for web surfing as SurveyConnect screws it up for anything else."
  • 7 Phones: YooRewards
  • 10 Phones: Yoo apps, Checkpoints
  • 4 Phones Yoolotto
  • 1 Phone Swagbucks apps
  • 1 Fire Tablet: PerkTV

  • PC#1: KeepRewarding VideoLoyalty two tabs

  • PC#2: Koinme, Swagbucks Toolbar

  • PC#3: Earnhoney TV Glee 1 tab: Cashvid.io engagemetv

  • PC#4: Earnhoney Matched Cars: Cashvid.io engagemetv

My room-mates whom I'm trying to teach:

  • 5 Phones: PerkTV Live
  • 5 Phones: Yoolotto
  • 5 Phones: YooRewards
  • 4 Phones 1 tablet: RewardableTV
  • 1 Fire Tablet: PerkTV
  • PC #1: Koineme, Swagbucks toolbar
  • PC #2 Earnhoney TV Glee 1 tab, Cashvid.io engagemetv
  • PC #3 Earnhoney Matched cars, cashvid.io engagemetv

My morning routine: Switch 10 yoo app phones to checkpoints and use check-ins then restart yoo apps. Run through the perk daily routine using my personal phone.



Submitted September 21, 2017 at 08:37AM by IMABABYKOALA http://ift.tt/2xgFa8s

Comments