Anybody get their PayPal last Friday?

I redeemed a $25 PayPal on Friday, September the 8th, around noon. Everything went though, I got the text, entered the number, and got the confirmation email and all that. I expected to receive it on Friday the 15th, but that came and went. I checked the status of the order on Saturday the 16th, and it says Delivered, but I never got it. I checked my email address in My Account and it is correct and has not been changed. Support hasn't responded to the ticket I filed on the weekend, and I'm starting to get very worried. I took all my devices off of EarnHoney and either put them on other sites in the meantime or else shut them down to give them a rest, since there's no sense running EarnHoney if it's not paying. Has anyone else had successful PayPal redemptions lately, or gotten any word back from EarnHoney support about missing payments?

I hope they are not going under, I've been with them since the beginning, referred a lot of my friends, I'd hate to see them go out like this. :(



Submitted September 20, 2017 at 01:51PM by Tired8281 http://ift.tt/2ydTHOQ

Comments