Beermoney Phone Verification Service Reviews!

I want to give something back to this community for all the help and resources available here for Beermoney :) I'm finally at the point where I can make between $250-$350 a month consistently. Whooo!

 

As ya'll know, phone verifications is something almost all Beermoney sites need for signup or to redeem a prize. On my journey, I've been on many forums and sites trying the phone verification services. I just wanted to share my experience with this subreddit. I'm only providing reviews on the sites that I actually paid money for and actually used. I've spent around $60 trying phone verification services with Swagbucks, Perk, Microsoft Rewards, OneOpinion, Quickthoughts, iPoll, Survey Junkie, Prolific, EarnHoney and ValuedOpinions (the reward sites that I use).

 

I was looking for a unicorn:

  • non-voip
  • high quality (like, USA numbers)
  • reasonable price
  • high availability
  • convenient

 

These are based on my experiences only. My scores reflect my personal opinion--I personally will pay more for good, working verifications available when I want them (momma always said you get what you pay for!).

 

 

Here we go!


 

Site: www.getsmscode.com | Score: 5.5/10 (for UK numbers, when they were available)

  • Inexpensive!
  • Been around for a while, established
  • Only charge you if you receive a SMS so you don't use your balance if you fail to verify your account.

 

Sadly, no USA non-voip numbers but I was using them for their UK numbers when they had them. They've since removed their UK numbers so it's largely useless to me now. They are very cheap but their number quality is also pretty low and sometimes, will get your accounts banned (if you care). I guess for the price, I'm not too upset but it sucks when you go through 10 numbers and all of them are rejected by the service you're trying to verify. I really like the fact they don't charge your balance first because then you don't have to deal with a number that's bad or go through getting a refund. I wish they had better quality numbers and support non-voip USA--I would pay more for this (they charge like 15-30 cents for a verification!).

 

Points off for: removing UK numbers and holding my $8 worth of balance hostage (sadly, I paid with crypto). They won't refund it to me even though I can't use them. Terrible customer support.


 

Site: /r/phoneverifications | Score: 7/10

  • Inexpensive prices can be found for cheap but you have to be patient.
  • Not a really a "site" and "higher" chance of being scammed (sites have a "reputation" to lose I guess)
  • Very inconvenient. Have to wait sometimes hours to setup a reddit chat or Skype. People flake a lot.
  • You usually have to pay first as the buyer. If the verification doesn't work, you might or might not get a refund. Oh well. Buyer beware.

My thoughts: Generally a positive experience with the sellers on /r/phoneverifications. But it's really inconvenient because the seller has to be online. Good prices can be found though. Can't really review it on the whole since you have bad sellers and good sellers. Lately, there's been a lot of spam from low quality sellers selling overly expensive/bad verifications. A good option if you're very patient.

 

Points off for: inconvenience and unpredictability. Can be scammed easily if you're not careful.


 

Site: www.textverified.com | Score: 9/10

  • Prices are great if you buy bigger packages. Pricing is a little confusing but they have a calculator.
  • Not as well established as the other sites (I think they launched earlier this year). New kid on the block.
  • Sometimes they are out of stock of verifications for popular service (they always restock daily from what I've seen) but the numbers are of good quality.
  • Only charge you credits if you receive a SMS so you don't spend your credits if you fail to verify your account

 

My thoughts: Quality of their numbers solid. I think I've had only 1 failure (my fault for requesting too many codes) out of the last bunch I've done with them. Very easy to use, convenient, and their support is pretty responsive (live chat). Like getsmscode, I really like the fact they don't charge your credits first. I don't have to deal with a bad verification or go through asking for refunds. The site looks well put together. This is my goto source for phone verifications. Works with everything I tried to verify.

 

Points off for: occasional lack of verifications--but they do restock daily and they said they were increasing their capacity (fingers crossed!).


 

Site: www.smspva.com | Score: 4.5/10

  • Expensive for actual useful services
  • Been around a while, established
  • Bad/limited availability -- they take forever to get numbers (sometimes, services would be out for weeks!)
  • They charge your balance before allowing you to see their numbers. So, if you fail to verify, you have reach out to their support via tickets (which is really really slow).

 

My thoughts: I've lost some of accounts with them because the reward sites would instantly flag the accounts verified with their service. Sometimes, numbers just plain didn't work. I guess I was able to verify successfully 60-70% of the time. Their site is really buggy and confusing to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's okay. The services you actually want to use are pretty expensive.

 

Points off for: availability problems (what good is a service with no availability?) and below average number quality.


 

Site: www.realusnumbers.net | Score: 3.5/10

  • Very expensive, especially for the quality
  • No clue how old the site is but it's really really shady
  • They take your credits before allowing you to see their numbers. No support whatsoever. If you fail to verify, you lose your credits.

 

My thoughts: I pooled money with some other people to buy their cheapest package (You have to spend $40 minimum to even use their site). I was not willing to risk $40 with them myself because they only accept crypto and could just take your $ and you can't do anything about it. At least with the other sites, I can have buyer protection. I feel like I would need this buyer protection because of how sketchy the service is. I was able to get 2 verifications done (did not use service extensively enough to speak on quality of numbers).

 

Points off for: Crypto payments only, no refunds, no way to get your money back. Awful site, super sketchy. This site looks like it would steal your password and try to hack your accounts if you used the same password somewhere else.


 

Site: www.instantnumbers.com | Score: 8/10 (for when it actually works, down for weeks now)

  • Expensive, but the verifications worked
  • They take your credits before allowing you to see their numbers. Support is very slow and ticket based if you need a refund or your credits back because a verification failed.
  • I don't know how long they've been around but they seem unreliable. I have like $10 held hostage by them since their portal isn't working. In fact, they've been down for weeks now.
  • Limited hours of operation, no weekends, only 8 AM to 8 PM.

 

My thoughts: They've been down for some time now and not sure if they'll be back. Limited hours of operation means you can only use their service on the weekdays. I liked their interface, easy to use. They are one of the most pricey ones though. Their numbers work when their portal worked...I will not be going back because of their outages.

 

Points off for: limited hours of operation, random periods when the site is not working at all for long periods of time, and relatively high pricing.



Submitted November 23, 2018 at 05:06PM by pontiff https://ift.tt/2DR6Mo4

Comments