Getting "IP not eligible..." message at home, but not at work, despite running those offers several times a week.

I run EH at home and at wok on multiple pcs. At work, I will get that notice that I've watched all the videos, but clearing the cache or just doing a different offer will fix this. I run EH at work 5 days a week, usually. When I am at home, I get the "IP not eligible" message on all of the good offers. I sometimes turn off my modem and wait while I'm out to hopefully pick up a new IP, but that trick only works for a while. I have am using a Comcast gateway and an Asus gaming router. Any idea of what is going on? I've never had my account banned. Getting "IP not eligible..." message at home, but not at work, despite running those offers several times a week.



Submitted January 05, 2018 at 03:09PM by annoyed1349 http://ift.tt/2AxTJSv

Comments