Redemptions from October still haven't been paid

Happy New Years Everyone!

I'm probably not going to get much of a response here but this is a last ditch effort to get some help. I cashed out $100 in GCs from Earnhoney in October and waited patiently for them to be sent to me. After about a month I opened a ticket with Zendesk and received 1 response asking me to verify my email and that was it. Nothing since. I opened a second ticket in early December and never received a response to that one either. I'm tempted to open another ticket but I've read that doing so sends your ticket to the end of their response queue. The worst part is I redeemed another GC a few days ago and it paid out very quickly.

I'm ready to cut my losses at this point but it would have been nice of EH/Zendesk to at least provide a response after 3 months.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 12:29PM by Exceed1086 http://ift.tt/2Cv9oEI

Comments