Horrible Support, Horrible Earnings, Horrible Website

Now, when I first began using EarnHoney everything seemed very legit. All forms of earning were available to me (based on the answers in my profile), earnings were very consistent, and over my experience was great starting off. Was cashing out once a week and enjoying the content of the site.

As of recent, my eligibility for Discovery Media was revoked. My daily Honey Dollars has PLUMMETED from ~300-400 HD a day all the down to LESS THAN 20-30 every day. I'm still watching just as many advertisements as before, if not even more now. I've tried several different offers like GleeTV and MatchedCars, but it all gives me about the same.

I have sent their support several emails, yet they have not responded to a single one of my help requests AND it seems my earnings are slowly getting even lower every day I continue using it. Just yesterday for over 8 hours of content I was granted a whole 4.6 honey dollars. Not 46, 4 point 6. And what's even stranger is they apparently have people on their December leaderboard with OVER 60,000 HONEY DOLLARS.

I honestly believe DGM is now actively restricting people's earnings, and possibly giving their employees or affiliates the best earning potential (explaining the absurd leaderboards). They are also restricting access to the actual good earn potential (Discovery Media) for everyone that is ACTUALLY participating.

So as a final piece, EarnHoney is restricting access, reducing earnings, posting false statistics, lying to their users, ignoring support requests, and delaying payouts. They are doing EXACTLY what NADAmobile was doing before they got hit with a MASSIVE class action lawsuit. I am already discussing with a few different groups of people about filing with the BBB to pursue them for thousands in lost earnings and damages.

Anyways, TL;DR stop using EarnHoney as soon as possible. If you have credit left, CASH OUT NOW. Hopefully you can still get your earnings, as they have been missing payouts since October.

Thank you, Zephy.

EDIT 1: Seeing as people are already downvoting this and not reading because of your small brains and attention span, I have proven this claim with actual statistical evidence.

Did some tests with my buddies from different areas in the state I live in and a couple internet friends, asked them for their earning statistics for the last few months. Earnings per household are down from an average of 150-250 to less than 40 across the board. This is from a sample of 55 people in various states such as Illinois, New York, and California.

Don't let big flashy advertisements and fancy words trick you.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 03:19PM by Zephymanner http://ift.tt/2zVfGdP

Comments