3 Pt offers gone forever?

I was just comparing this years earnings to last years and I made 75% less this year. I can confirm that last year 3pt offers were around all day for the month of Dec, Nov, Oct, Sept, and Augest, with June/July it was random where one day it was around all day and the next it was only around for a few hours. Before that it was similar to what it is right now. I think this year to date we have had only one full month where it was 3pt offers all day.

Idk whats happening but I think its time for everyone to start looking for alternatives. Not only is there main 3pt ones going but it seems like the only offers that are available right now are the ones they built themselves.

I have no clue how this happen or even believe im saying this but I switched my farm to Earnhoney yesterday and actually made more money. So I guess if things dont improve this is my goodbye letter.



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 04:48PM by DamnYouStannis http://ift.tt/2xZaEQq

Comments