Video and Ad playing at same time + other issues

So... I'm getting ads playing at same time as the video(this used to happen only in TVGlee, now it's in all Buzz TV but Video Loyalty);

Most of the time a black screen with a white buffer(not the gray one) will be on top of the video or ad(other times is side to side), if I put it in fullscreen I can see more than 1 white buffer(again this used to happen only in TVGlee) on a black screen, and in the background is the video;

Video Loyalty is not crediting anymore for me, I've more than 400 offers without getting credit for a week now, but none of the problems from above happens in VL, it plays ads and videos flawlessly;

What the deal here ?

Trying Watch Offers now, to see if something improves.



Submitted October 03, 2017 at 01:43AM by Naoll http://ift.tt/2fFFIdh

Comments