Time to move on from Earnhoney

After this last change of earnhoney I'm not earning much at all. I understand ads would slow up but this isn't the problem. Videos freezes, ads play over videos, constant circles and black screens and I notice POPUP ADS on the same windows which causing flash to slow up and windows to freeze. Now I wasn't happy with the last update where you had to click on those popup message "Did you enjoy your last ad" which happened to me a lot and sometimes they wouldn't go away after the 2 hour timer but I was ok with that because the videos were playing fine and I did get credit for the ads. But this is not good because I get choppy videos and ads but no credit at all. Every once in a while I may get a clear video/ad play and get credit for that. These two updates in August really made me think about other alternatives because I don't feel wasting bandwidth and power on earnhoney if all they do is reduce earnings.

This is what I'm getting from Tvglee: http://ift.tt/2ewoBxJ



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 06:40PM by btyanks http://ift.tt/2gqooZV

Comments