Which credit card offers have you done in the past month or so?

I'm making this thread because I cashed out to a virtual prepaid Visa card on Earnhoney a couple weeks ago, and did so specifically to use the card on some Swagbucks offers. The problem is, by the time Earnhoney fulfilled the order, I forgot which offer(s) I got the card for! Hopefully some responses will remind me.

So, here are the credit card offers I've done recently (some of these details are going off of memory): * Proactiv: 3000SB. You pay about $10 for some skin pen and get $30. There's nothing to cancel, you aren't subscribing to anything. I immediately saw the SB in pending (it takes 30 days). * Gillette On Demand : 2000SB. I needed more Mach 3 razors anyway so it was perfect. You have 3 choices of razors, the cheapest cost just over $10. Instant credit. * The Honest Co aka Super Sitewide Sale : 3500SB. This did not credit me and I intend to send in a ticket after 14 days passes. You just buy something from the site, cheapest thing being soap for $10 ($5 + $5 shipping). Side note, they're not so honest.


Which credit card offers have you tried lately? It doesn't have to be from SB itself either, feel free to mention offer walls as well.



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 11:38PM by Honkmaster http://ift.tt/2etOmPe

Comments