Andy's First 14 Days Of Earnhoney: A Novel

Previous to my Earnhoney experience I tried sites like Prize Rebel, Swagbucks, and Vindale research. I never seemed to qualify for surveys and didn't even earn over 2$ on any of them except PR(Im at 504, decided to stop) . I needed something that could earn. Easily. I came accross this wonderful community, and started researching. Were people earning much, however, as stated by a user, the Earnhoney sub-reddit is full of complainers. Luckily for some reason I decide to try it out. What can be the worst outcome, right? The first night I had one tab on one PC running.The total when I woke up, 367.4. After that I shut it off for bandwidth protection. The next night i racked at around 100. On 9/4/17, I cashed out for a 5$ GC. Earnings were quite low the next few days. I earned around 50-60 HD$ per night. Then, on 9/11/17, I uncovered a really great tool. Offers. Specifically Adgate. Everyday I would complete two Adgate offers worth 60HD each, and then I would reach the limit. These were ones super easy like Diabetic recipes or White hall survey voices(not a survey just a valid email). This is how Im guaranteed to earn at least 120$ HD a day. The nice thing is Adgate has these everyday. But today, 9/13 , was CRAZY. The release of a new loyalty bonus was awesome! I only ran it for a hour and a half(bandwidth), and got 184HD$ Then I did some offers. In total I made over 340HD$ today. So yea thats pretty much it. Fourteen days, at 1750HD$. Next edition comes out 9/28/17!!! :)



Submitted September 13, 2017 at 10:18PM by GG13BM http://ift.tt/2y6VUwf

Comments