What's up with Roku?

I joined EH a couple weeks ago, during the time that the big banner was on the front page saying they had fixed the Roku problem. One day I decided it was time to retrieve my Roku from my daughter's room and put it to work. That's when I started seeing all the posts about TVGlee being taken down. I also saw a post or two that some folks were privately invited to continue using it.

A few minutes ago I saw another post referring to Roku as a current device. So, what's the deal? Only a handful of VIP insiders have access to it or what? If so, maybe that giant banner I was originally greeted with should have been a direct message to those to whom it applied.

If there's a way to use my Roku, I'd love it if someone would clue me in. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather.

TIA.



Submitted August 02, 2017 at 01:15AM by ccbutterfly http://ift.tt/2u2XlNV

Comments