Just another "thanks, r/beermoney!" post. Also, mTurk tips appreciated!

Hey r/beermoney! I have lurked here in the past, but never really dove in. Last week, I decided that I will be saving up this year in order to do an internship abroad after I finish my masters degree in the spring, and knew that I would need to make some sort of side income to make that happen.

In the last week or so, I have dabbled in a bunch of different popular apps/websites I have found here and made over $50!:

S'more - $2.39

Fronto - $16.74

Surveys OntheGo - $2.10

Earnhoney - $1.21

Perk - $10ish, depending on where I redeem it

SwagBucks - $3.00

Prize Rebel - $1.90

Qmee - $0.75

Walmart Savings Catcher - $0.24

iBotta - $13.25

I also recently signed up for Pinecone and plan on selling some of my books and games on eBay. I may even get into some freelance writing per r/workonline since I am a part-time English tutor and I think it is something that I have the skillset for! Saving money has turned into my new hobby :P

In other news, I was approved for my very first credit card today (0% interest for the first year - I just turned 23 and haven't had a reason to use one yet) so I can break up payments for my plane ticket home for Christmas while paying for it with mostly beermoney earnings!

I also just received my acceptance email from mTurk, so I will be starting as a worker tomorrow and trying to learn the ins and outs of what seems like the most lucrative site talked about on this sub!

I just wanted to sincerely thank you all for (indirectly) convincing me to give this online money-making a shot. Also, if y'all have any mTurk tips for someone just starting out, please share them with me!



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 11:03PM by clementine7 http://ift.tt/2vhrQPR

Comments