[WTF?!] VideoLab, Engageme.tv, EarnHoney - "Passiveness"

I'll try make a long story short for your convenience.

Basically, I've been using VideoLab and Engageme.tv on Earn.gg and more notably csgopoints.com. First starting off with VideoLab, I've been using the service as advertised, unlimited ads and can be used 24/7, only 1 computer at a time, so I did so and I'm starting to think I've been IP banned as I'm getting a consecutive error, seems like others are having the same issue. Next would be Engageme.tv, again advertised as "unlimited and can be used 24/7", Well, instead of being IP banned, I left my computer running to come back to see a "Are You Still Watching?" Message... Seriously what is this PerkTV?

So, these services are very misleading and although I can understand VideoLab a little bit as possibly an automated ban system is getting confused and it's different from most passive services, but I'm extremely confused with Engageme.tv and it being 24/7 when I got a "Are You Still Watching?" Message, I know you're on beermoney Engageme.tv, please explain.

Lastly for a passive service that doesn't used VideoLab or Engageme.tv, yep, it's EarnHoney. I'm just going to flat out say, I don't understand EarnHoney. Everywhere I look people are making a minimum of $3 a day on BuzzTV or the Watch section but I can't even earn 10¢ a day, ads barely play and the "30 HD$/Hr" thing is a flat out lie, I'm probably earning 3HD$/Hr with BuzzTV AND the Watch section a WEEK!

These services really need to get back on track becuase the amount of potential is outstanding, why can't we just get ONE passive service that can consecutively run ads on a daily basis and still have DECENT pay.

Well there's my rant, I really had to get this out as I'm sick of it and trying to get at least one passive service on my scrap computer for months has been a hassle.

EDIT: Csgopoints.com is relevant here because I can earn free CSGO skins by doing surveys, watching videos, Ect. (Like a site to earn money) and I sell those skins for real money.



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 09:58PM by DudeThatsInsanity http://ift.tt/2m0whtM

Comments