Swagbucks/earnhoney/instagc

Hey guys so I have a question, I've been using Swagbucks for like two years maybe 3, on average I make 3 to $5 a day which is fine for me, on earnhoney I've been averaging 2 to $5 a day which is also fine(been using eh for almost a month),but I just recently started to also use instagc 3d ago to try and diversify my earnings income from websites. I love that with the sb/eh websites my earning can be either completely passive or almost passive just from videos playing on a open tab (I don't do surveys on eh,and hardly do em on sb)I can't seem to find that luck with instagc though. I do the 3 playlist and that maxes out at 350 (17c it seems)and then the offertoro where I get 1 point every 10 min or so. Is their another way to passively earn points on igc via videos that I'm just not seeing? I tried that engageme.tv and after 20mins I had .2 points lol NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. I tried looking in their guide for help but I couldn't find anything, so that's why I'm asking here if anyone has a way to earn passivly on igc and doesn't mind sharing with me.

thanks for any advice and help

Edit:if you know of a site that is passive like sb/eh that you use let me know and I can use you as a referral and drop igc,in 3 days with just videos on igc I've only earned $2,that's to low for me



Submitted February 26, 2017 at 08:27PM by Nyssard http://ift.tt/2m0nND3

Comments