Really close to the edge but not giving up just yet.

I did notice something when it comes to chrome. In settings I tried making my device as ad friendly as possible so I set it to always run flash. When I start using the regular buzz tv , matched cars, and glee i always noticed that there is a message on the right side of the navigation bar that looks like a puzzle piece when I click on it it says chrome has stopped flash player plugin from playing. It happens just before a ad starts and then after a bit it just plays the regular video. I have a feeling if i can prevent it from doing that I might have more success. Ive setting everything to default and then setting it to always run flash again, and reinstalling the browser. Is anyone else experiencing this ?



Submitted February 21, 2017 at 03:25AM by RussianBrooklyn http://ift.tt/2l2SDXR

Comments