Offers have saved me from the drought

I use earnhoney as my passive earner with just my laptop and as we all know, it's been slow for the last two months. So I started looking at other options on the site and came across offers. I do offers almost daily on other sites so I know what's rewarding, what's daily etc.

EarnHoney has by far the highest payouts on earnings I've seen, almost 2x or 3x other sites sometimes. I'd spend about five mins a day doing offers because they only have like 3 walls and would rake in 100s some days.

I'm posting today cause I just made a lot today. On Adgate I did an offer where I paid $1 and get 360HD and another where I paid $2.98 and got 580HD.

I've made exactly $50 since starting mid December which I guess isn't great when that means I've actively spent ~4hrs cummulative doing these offers, and do know that I've made max $15 from videos on my laptop even though I'm in a city.

Let me know if anyone wants more tips on the offers. I know it's not exactly passive, but there's some goldmines in there.



Submitted February 21, 2017 at 04:13AM by scleep http://ift.tt/2mhbte3

Comments