Any Advice/Suggestions/Ideas?

TL;DR What apps/websites/platforms (UHRS etc)/Blockchain based games (or any other games)/Cryptocurrencies/NFTs/passive income strategies do you use to earn money online?

I have been lurking on beermoney subreddits for a very long time now (never posted anything) and I had some success in earning some extra cash. Sadly, those opportunities don't last long enough. (I have missed a lot of good opportunities)

I have tried a lot of survey / gpt websites but I left most of them midway due to low pay, disqualification, problems with payment options etc ( it's not that they didn't work for me but it used to be frustrating sometimes and they take a lot of time to complete)

I had given up on earning money online but I always thought of giving it another try whenever I got frustrated/gave up. (Reading a lot of posts on reddit motivated me as well)

I believe that it is possible for everyone to earn money online but it's hard if you don't know what you are doing or if you have bad strategies. I want to know what do you do to earn money online so I can try them out. (Regional restrictions don't matter to me. I want to find out similar websites/services if they aren't available in my region)

Here's my experience with earning money online: (where I have successfully cashed out / used the money earned)

1) Through surveys (mostly apps that had high paying offers) (I cashed out in BTC) ( I didn't earn much)

2) I used to play a Quiz/Trivia game that basically shared it's ad revenue with users. The questions were repetitive (it could be done passively) and you would get points even for wrong answers ( at the end of the trivia) as long as there was an ad after the quiz. (No points If there aren't any ads) I believe the app was available in all regions (NA, SA, Asia, MENA etc) and you could get a lot of points since there wasn't a limit on the number of games that you could play. ( Also, the pay was good and it was easy to cash out compared to other apps/websites) At first, I would play hundreds of games mindlessly but then I learned to make it passive to a certain extent. ( That boosted my earnings) It was the first time I was able to cash out many gift cards / make money online passively and I was really happy about it. That was a few years back and my spare device broke down (sadly) ( a few days after I got it to be passive) and I wasn't able to utilise this opportunity well enough. Also, the GPT website (of which this app was a part of) shut down their operations a few months later. I have not found such an app/game yet.

Does anybody know of similar apps/games or is anyone planning to create such Ad-revenue sharing apps/games?

3) I had about 0.05 BTC ( btc price was around 150 - 200$ during that time) a few years ago. I earned it through sign-up bonuses, faucets, trading free stuff on the internet etc I also collected around 1000 DOGE a few years later through similar means. (I collected other Cryptocurrencies as well but they are not worth much) (Collecting crypto through faucets was passive for me and paid a lot a few years back) I didn't invest in crypto due to FUD (am a college student also) and I didn't want to take risks. I feel like an Idiot when I think about the opportunities I have missed and I stopped checking about Cryptocurrencies due to constant regret whenever the prices soared. I spent all the crypto I collected on some giftcards / getting scammed (pyramid schemes etc) / investing in some random altcoins ( most of them crashed) instead of HODLing them. ( I haven't been able to get out of that regret and I didn't know about reddit back then.) I don't have good hardware for mining crypto either.

I know there are still lots of opportunities with crypto but it's not like before and I think it's more difficult to earn.

Also, I keep reading posts of people earning money by playing Blockchain based games or selling NFTs, staking crypto etc (Can anyone share their experience?) (+investment required or not?)

I haven't tried UHRS yet. (I thought it's complicated + saturated but I would like to know your opinion. I don't have KYC verified accounts either. Does that matter?)

I have a good internet connection (150+ Mbps) and a spare android device but I don't know how to protect myself from any malicious purposes that bandwidth sharing apps could have.

Also, I tried watching videos passively / farming (back when EarnHoney was operating) (I had some success) (Any suggestions here?) (I haven't tried LootTv or Hideout yet)

I guess this post is very long and I have decided to stop here.

I really appreciate any suggestions/methods/ideas and I willing to try them. Thanks.



Submitted July 23, 2021 at 12:38PM by CalmDiscussions https://ift.tt/3eO5hIn

Comments