SBTV App “No Videos” Message

Anyone else getting this message from the SBTV app? I open it up, it tells me it’s figuring out what’s best for me or something along those lines, then pops up a message saying “no videos available, please try again later”

It had done this to me in the past but after a day or so, the videos came back and SB earning went right back to how it usually was. It’s been 4 days straight now with no videos being available to me. Lifestylz, MovieClips, IndyMusic, and Sportly all still running just fine. Not real sure what’s going on and was hoping someone else had some insight? For now I’ve switched that device to EarnHoney but being July - that’s a slow earner too. Would rather switch it back to an SB app of some sort, anything SB related I can put on that device while SBTV is down for me? It’s an older ZTE Midnight.



Submitted August 08, 2019 at 07:01PM by TooSketchy94 https://ift.tt/2YBtiMv

Comments