Videos not playing on AceWall or Earnhoney

First, I tried to post this on Earnhoney's reddit, but for some reason it won't show up. Hoping someone can help here.

For a couple weeks now, whenever I try to run any of the categories on AceWall through a GPT site, the pages load but the video player doesn't. It's happens with every category and it doesn't matter what browser I use. I have also been trying to run the Gardening category (SunnyGardens) from Watch and Earn on the Earnhoney site over that same period and the video won't load there either. Both of these worked fine up until a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if updating Chrome changed something or a setting needs to be changed now, or if I've simply been banned (even though I did nothing wrong). Any help would be appreciated on what I can do to make them run again.



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 12:07PM by vern1717 https://ift.tt/2OqdeZf

Comments