Kusina Chef and Technology Now EarnHoney Roku Offers

How many Roku devices can I run per account / per IP address? Let's say I have both Kusina Chef and Technology Now installed on 3 Roku's in my apartment, can I run 2 of 1 and 1 of the other or vice versa, or is it strictly 1 Roku per account / per IP? What if I have a Roku running at work and a separate one running at the house?

I'm aware that Kusina Chef was a "VIP Earnhoney" thing, is Technology Now considered the same thing or is that the only two Roku channels at the moment? I'm aware there was MatchedCars channel at one point but that one no longer appears to be working. There might've even been a TVGlee channel at some point.

Also, does anyone happen to know how the SunnyGardens.com website works? There doesn't appear to be a video playing section, so not sure exactly how that one's supposed to credit.



Submitted June 27, 2019 at 07:04PM by MichaelStewart https://ift.tt/31PUIw6

Comments