Random phones "is there any method of passive beer money left"

Hi Peeps,

Long time lurker, I have made a fair bit from beer money here in Aus over the last few years,

Swagbucks, Grindabuck, Videoloyalty - Earnhoney, List goes on.

However last year or so, I have really made less than $10, from doing it less and no content is available.

Recently I have tried my hand at it again, found I'm at a loss at what to use now.

Don't know if this is hardware or my location or what...

Perk.tv was great for a good while, word search fully passive. Now i can no longer use this service.

looking for methods for a iPhone 5, Android 4.3 and Oreo

Have three spare phones left.

Had rewardable running but no points from all three,

Swagbucks is full of lockout ads doesn't run for long.

Slidejoy hardly earns.

Cashmagnet is only compatable for my oreo phone, seems fairly pointless.

Radioearn doesn't pay.

Any ideas welcome? :)



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 12:47AM by neophyted http://bit.ly/2PL9ejj

Comments