Need some help finding a way to make some passive income asap and just in general with the devices I have.

Hi, I have seen several apps posted here that either work good or have some issues. I am limited on devices which is a huge set back in being able to make small amounts of money daily like many people do with different apps and sites that eventually add up to some decent money. Right now I have a really slow and low memory Acer laptop(think it is a netbook if that matters) and I have an android phone but only works with wifi. Meaning I cannot use it for calls or texting unless it is through google voice. I am not sure if there are any apps that are good and time worthy I can add to this phone that would help make some extra cash. I have tried several survey sites and really have found that Amazon Mechanical Turk is the only one that has really worked well for me. Although the pay kinda sucks and some parts of the year can be super slow, I have never really had an issue. I also used to do Smart Panel but now they have changed it to getting notifications of surveys for a $3 Amazon GC two weeks after the study closes. I still have the app on my laptop but have not even had a survey since the time of the change. I have tried earnhoney but my computer does not play well at times with the videos, inbox dollars has me stuck a little over a dollar away from being able to cash out. I have done other survey sites but usually, have the issue where you get through like half the survey and the next thing you know all of a sudden you don't qualify!

I would love to get some ideas of what I could use the android for if there is anything since it is not an active phone number but can do whatever on wifi. I am really needing to make as much as I can for supplies my son needs for his AG highschool class, he is doing a project with wood burning. I did have an idea with a coke reward that could get someone a free 4 pack of Lip Smackers, no shipping or tax like they do on the Shutterfly calendar. I have tried posting this offer over in /r/slavelabour but the auto mod keeps removing it saying it violates rule 7 which is phone verification and/or sign-ups. Which neither is mentioned, just basically asking someone to exchange the specific codes needed to get the offer for PayPal or Amazon. The mods are sleeping or something, haven't heard back from either of the 2 messages, not sure where else something like that could be posted.

So stuck in a position where I really need to make some extra money fairly quick, I have already sold gift cards I have earned for bing and applied the Amazon one to my account. So I am pretty close to the cost of everything other than the wood he needs. Hoping this is not an annoying question, I know many people ask for the best app or site in general but for me I am limited to specific devices so not really sure if those same apps would work or not on the android I do have.

Thank you in advance for anyone who actually reads my long ass post and can shoot some ideas that I can use with my devices. I appreciate it very much.



Submitted March 14, 2019 at 09:15PM by Gizmoiscute https://ift.tt/2TB6EBw

Comments