Earnhoney watch and earn?

I recently created an account on earnhoney a few hours ago but I'm confused on how you're supposed to use it. For everyone who uses the website, I understand the surveys, app offers, and offer walls in general but how does the watch and earn aspect work?

The videos repeat on occasions, take a few seconds to reload, and overall slightly confuse me. How do you get the actual points if there's no ads playing? Does it just credit every few videos? Can you keeo track of them? Do you just have to keep the tab open or is there a specific way to get credited?

Also, they apparently took down viewablity and replaced it with time remaining (on chrome at least) but the colored squares have only come up once for sure during an ad. Any other time, they're never there. Is there something I'm missing or maybe is it just user error?



Submitted January 04, 2019 at 04:25AM by MsDarla http://bit.ly/2AuFwbH

Comments