Best Passive Sites? (Out of the loop for over a year)

I haven't been thoroughly browsing this subreddit since last year. I used to use Earnhoney since 2015, but I stopped using it last year or in 2016 because it stopped being reliable. I don't know what it's like now. I switched to earn.gg (now eloot.gg apparently), but it stopped being reliable for me because I have to sit in front of it most of the time. Same situation with earnably.com.

Right now I'm using KoinMe, which has been pretty reliable since 2017, but I would prefer PayPal or a Visa gift card over Amazon. To get around that, I use Purse.io, but I sometimes lose more than I gain from the exchange rate. Volkno is also pretty good for Amazon gift cards in short bursts, even though it requires some interaction and you have to wait for new trailers to arrive. I don't have the time or resources to use smartphone apps either. Any suggestions?



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 07:30PM by duderme https://ift.tt/2URbaJ0

Comments