attempted to have my email chnaged lost my account no help from customer service

hello, about 2 months ago i had to create a new paypal account and lost access to my old one. so i sent earnhoney customer service an email asking them to change my email.

i received a message saying they changed it for me. Well when trying to log in i couldnt. so i reached out and was sent a link to make a new password. i dont this and still when i go to log in it says the email is not valid.

so now neither my new email nor my original email work at all. I have no way to log in to my earnhoney account. My account has a couple active referrals as well as a small balance on it.

Earnhoney customer service has avoided my support tickets for the last several weeks concerning this problem. I would really appreciate someone reaching out to me and fixing this problem for me.

I want to point out that this has been ongoing for 6 to 8 weeks at the least.



Submitted December 12, 2018 at 10:31PM by nd130903 https://ift.tt/2UFM2oA

Comments