Making money in middle Europe

So i live in Czech Republic.

I tried tons of sites past month, like prolific, clixsens,usertesting,earnably,earnhoney,mysurvey,Toluna,Onepoll,prizerebel, trying to apply for mturk - rejected, trying to apply clickworker- rejected

and much more, but i cant make stable money from it. I only made some money on Clixsense (40 dollars) but i dont get almost any surveys. I made some money on prolific too (25 pounds) but after 3 days there are no surveys :(. That was everything for like 2 months of trying.

Guys can you please somebody give me advice for some strategy or tasks to really make stable money ? I dont want something big something about 100 dollars/month. You can give me any advice that will work.

Thanks for your time and answers !



Submitted October 09, 2018 at 01:48PM by Heclik132 https://ift.tt/2CygueC

Comments