Is Earnhoney dead?

I have been softbanned for months with slight periods of unbanned activity(usually lasting a day or so). Does anybody here go a month without getting banned? If so, how do you do it?

Every other app is earning me more money than Earnhoney even when ads are low...so what in blazes is going on here? Should I just make a new account or is that method set for failure as well?

Maybe its time Earnhoney changes its method of ad viewing instead of constantly banning users. Maybe a certain number ad clicks requirement for your points to finally be credited. (like say, I have 30 points built up, but I need to click 5 ads to have them finally credited to my account) Heck, even add a survey for ads or whatnot and have the ad points build up but only credit the built up points when the user completes the required amount of ad surveys. At this point anything is better than the constant hell that it going on now.



Submitted September 08, 2018 at 06:22PM by Navi45 https://ift.tt/2O0qW0n

Comments