Very confused here....

Incoming frustration in 3,2,1

So I was soft banned for about 4-6 months, I gave up keeping track tbh but a long while.

I get freed from it a few days ago, I run it for a while make a bit turn it off for the night, wake up start it up again over coffee and within moments soft banned again.

Ok cool I thought to myself, wait a day or 2 and poof all green again and happy. I don't turn it on to see what happens and the next day I'm soft banned again.

Now I can see while I'm watching ads/videos the flag getting raised but I didn't even use the site this time lol.

I get it no one knows what they look for or the algorithm they use. There just has to be a better way than guessing the mood of the computer that is over seeing the ads and soft bans.

Since this is just absolutely insane.

Thanks for reading, I kinda feel better.



Submitted August 20, 2018 at 11:27PM by whogotmylighter https://ift.tt/2PqNQPv

Comments