If you do Discovery Media videos, DO NOT wait more than a few minutes before hitting NEXT

It will basically "pretend" that you have reached the end of the offers.

this happened to me just now and last night when I went to watch a youtube clip. I forgot about discovery for maybe 5 minutes, hit the next button and oh whats this??? "Your IP does not qualify for this offer"

Huh thats funny because I definitely wasn't going through those videos for the last 20 minutes (definitely less than the 50 video maximum they state) without a single hiccup and the ONE TIME I forget to hit next for more than 60 seconds I get "banned" from the offer for the night.

Great. Job. Once. Again.

FFS

(I'm talking about the offer with the cute dog that says RELAUNCH)



Submitted August 16, 2018 at 07:42PM by weforgothisname https://ift.tt/2MQLXtT

Comments