My overall earnhoney experience

Currently on ANOTHER softban..

I discovered the website not too long ago. When I first started I got the IP ban right away. I waited a week, and then I was able to watch videos again.

Then like clockwork I made about 400 optin in about a week. Cashed out and have been paid.. and now it is dead.

As soon as my numbers are green, I start watching videos, and then I am pretty much banned in a few minutes. This has happened two weeks in a row. This last time I put up one screen on one computer - banned.

So obviously I’m going to stop wasting my time with this unless there is another way to earn while the numbers are sitting at 4? EH and the advertisers obviously have an auto-ban system they need to address.

The website is dead. Branded surveys is working great for me right now as well as the SuperVank iPhone app. Not wasting my time on EH anymore.



Submitted July 10, 2018 at 09:17AM by jamesp05272 https://ift.tt/2KKnpWq

Comments