What are Canadians using for phone farm apps?

I've noticed a lot of the apps people recommend don't work well for me here in Canada. I only have a couple phones right now so I'm trying to maximize my profits to get some more phones. Right now I have embee meter running on every phone.

Yoolotto doesnt really seem to be adding up at all

RewardableTV doesnt add up - I got to a point and then I dont seem to be getting anything at all

None of the Perk apps give anything - word search, perk tv , or pop quiz

The only thing that seems to be working is Super Pop Quiz for earnhoney - but very slow, And Adfun. But Adfun doesnt pay to paypal or anything so I would have to do a gift card exchange.

As I ad more phones I would think the apps I am currently using will get less effective so I'm not sure where to go from there

What are my fellow Canadians using? Have any hints for me?

Thanks in advance



Submitted April 27, 2018 at 01:41PM by zeph456 https://ift.tt/2HtRI1U

Comments