Two ads playing simultaneously on BuzzTV

I took a week off from EarnHoney because I wasn't earning anything.

I came back today, and on at least two BuzzTV sites I've tried so far (TVGlee and MatchedCars), two ads are playing simultaneously before each content video.

The first ad begins playing, then a few seconds later a second ad begins playing apparently on top of it. I can still hear audio from both ads. The time remaining pips still turn green.

It's difficult to tell from my earnings, since they don't update in real-time, but it appears I'm only being rewarded for watching one ad.

I can't imagine advertisers would appreciate this behavior. I'm also concerned that this pattern of activity could lead to my IP address being blocked by a third-party traffic verification service.



Submitted April 20, 2018 at 12:24PM by Fredelas https://ift.tt/2HOWvIp

Comments