Advice from anyone with decent knowledge of a phones and apps, please.

Hi. I'm going to be purchasing some phones to increase my passive, supplemental, income and was hoping some of you may be able to help me decide if the phone I plan on choosing will be capable enough to install and run several of the highest paying apps that are most commonly used, such as the ones listed in this post https://redd.it/8btjah and perhaps perk or earnhoney.

I realize I could attempt to make this determination based on what the phone specs are and what the apps claim to use, but I'd much rather get the opinion of others who do this themselves.

I'm considering the ZTE Majesty ProPlus LTE or the ZTE ZFive 2 LTE since they're currently on sale. The ZFive is $10 more. Is anyone familiar with both or one of these phones? If so, will you please advise if the $10 difference is worth it for my needs? Will provide additional info is necessary. Thanks!



Submitted April 13, 2018 at 07:11PM by Infamous_Individual https://ift.tt/2qvKK1X

Comments