Trying to save up some funds for a PC.

So I'm still in highschool, and I really need a decent PC, even one without a GPU. Could you guys suggest any sites to earn money from? Has to be worldwide and pay through PayPal. I already have one I'm working on. So far, it has netted me $100 in two months.

But I could really use another one. I don't care if I earn $1 a day or $5 a week with it; it will help tremendously if it at least works. I'm not targeting any timetable. I've already tried swagbucks (not available in my country) and earnhoney. Earnhoney is kind of confusing to use, but I'll keep trying.

I'm from the Philippines btw. My goal is to earn $500 no matter how long it takes. The reason I need a PC is for stuff I'd like to try getting into, like programming, video editing, Photoshop, and other stuff, as well as a little bit of gaming.



Submitted March 07, 2018 at 07:41PM by choppercatbuck http://ift.tt/2oRdSjA

Comments