Reward Request Date vs. Ledger Log of Request

I've given some anecdotal examples of there being a distinction between request dates for rewards and ledger logging of those requests before. But with my last one, I have a perfect illustration.

I made a request at 5:01 pm PT on Thursday, March 8th. It was probably a minute or so before that in actuality, because that time stamp is when I received the email receipt for the request from Earn Honey.

The email, however, lists date of purchase, i.e. the request, as March 9th, the following day, which effectively moves the payout date from the following Monday (for a request made by Thursday) to the following Friday.

I guess the cut off is 8pm ET or earlier as to what constitutes EH's day now. I'm not too worried about the date, but thought the info might be helpful considering the many posts that come in this SubR asking about reward requests that are not delivered when expected.



Submitted March 12, 2018 at 06:26PM by tvrec http://ift.tt/2p9SK7p

Comments