IP Ban - Any Fix?

I have been using EarnHoney for over a year and it has always worked really well. When the notice went up a few weeks ago about needing to change the Google Chrome Autoplay flag, I changed it right away.

Since then, I have had one IP ban after another. A couple times, the ban was lifted for a couple hours, then I got banned again. In trying to debug this, I ran EarnHoney on my Mac laptop at my office for a couple hours yesterday. I came in this morning and tried it again and now I have an IP ban. I know no one else is using it here and it has only been used on this one computer.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a fix? I am glad to change browsers, settings, etc. I just don't understand how it went from working great to not at all.



Submitted March 16, 2018 at 08:17AM by prichards14 http://ift.tt/2FMxXxz

Comments