AscendMedia (aka EngagemeTV) is suing DoGoodMedia (aka Earnhoney)

Info: https://www.law.com/ctlawtribune/sites/ctlawtribune/2018/01/25/internet-marketing-company-files-3-5m-defamation-lawsuit-against-rival/?slreturn=20180205163925


Regardless of whatever the facts are, I'm rooting for Earnhoney. I've tried using EngagemeTV many times over the years and it's total shit, the earnings are low and the platform itself is buggy. I see people a fair bit of complaining about Earnhoney in this sub but I don't know if these people have the context to fully appreciate EH. I've been using GPT sites for about a decade and I was shocked when I started using EH. I figured it was either a scam or that it was be unsustainable and EH would close within a few months. Luckily I was wrong and it's still here a couple years later. To give you an idea of how rare a site like this is, the 2nd best passive videos site I've ever used would roughly pay out $10 after 2-3 months. EH has its ups and downs but that's not any different than any other advertiser-funded GPT site.



Submitted March 05, 2018 at 04:45PM by Honkmaster http://ift.tt/2oW2qT0

Comments