Referral Contest Has Been Updated, Now Ok To Enter For Next Time

http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1u53qc/referral_code_contest_kick_off/

Congratulations to the last bi-weekly winners before our new requirements set in:

Swagbucks Winner: /u/kyleko

InstaGC Winner: /u/Sk8rToon

Earnhoney Winner: /u/CookieFromMars

GiftHulk Winner: /u/dreadpirate_roberts_

Perk Winner: /u/VoxAudax

Prizerebel Winner: /u/DudeWithTheStuff

Don't bother entering if you don't think you can make 5 quality posts minimum that's required now in /r/beermoney or a beermony related sub. Consistent unqualified entries or double entries will get you permanently disqualified because it wastes our time having to then redraw. Good luck.

I know some members here are bitter and hateful and like to downvote and report everything but I've seen that we also have just as many good members. I have to shut down begging posts or posts where people say they just need $1 more Paypal or $0.50 more Amazon because there is always someone willing to quickly give what little they have before I can even remove it. You're the type of people we do this contest for and the contributors like /u/Fishering and /u/themightyox and /u/Mikazah and many, many others who always share some great info. I don't mean to rant but I don't even use any beermoney sites anymore but I've stuck around because this sub and the sites helped me when I needed them so I do feel invested in it.



Submitted February 05, 2018 at 08:39PM by Threw_it_to_ground http://ift.tt/2BFQmhm

Comments