My user panel number went back up to an 8 but I am still IP banned from discovery media and not getting ads on any videos.

It looks like earnhoney may have changed some things up. Used to if your top User panel number was an 7 you were IP soft banned. But if your top user panel number was an 8 you weren't IP soft banned and you would be getting a ton of ads. Well I have been at a 7 for a few weeks now but today my user panel number went back up to an 8. I got all happy and went to start up Discovery media only to find i was still IP banned. Then i started up TVGlee and am getting no ads like normal when I'm IP banned.

So by the looks of it we can no longer tell if we are IP banned by our user panel number. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 04:01AM by Adampro123 http://ift.tt/2ovAiGI

Comments