Dealing with softbans

I run EH at home and at work, both places I follow the rules, however at home my machines are softbanned. This is even after not using EH for multiple days and following the rules. Sometimes I turn off my network to get a new IP from my ISP but it only works for a brief time. Is there someone we should contact to address softbans on DM and video loyalty or can the people at EH handle it. I have only contacted EH regarding late payouts, but the money appeared and I didn't have much communication beyond that. I see other posts talking about soft bans but haven't seen people reaching out to EH to correct it so I thought it might not be the correct route to get this addressed. Thank you.



Submitted February 08, 2018 at 11:31AM by annoyed1349 http://ift.tt/2BMXmch

Comments