Account Disabled

My account got disabled today because of one of the following reasons: Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address Using of any bots or any automation software

Obviously, I haven't done any of what is mentioned above. So I'm just baffled on why my account was disabled.

I have been using earnhoney for 10 months and I haven’t done anything differently today from what I’ve been doing with earnhoney in the past. Its my first time my account getting disabled. I'm worried that if my account do get enabled my redemptions would be denied. Anyone else have this experience?



Submitted February 13, 2018 at 02:41PM by btyanks http://ift.tt/2H9HMH8

Comments