User Panel numbers non-stop changing from IP banned (7) to not IP banned (8) the past 2 days

I'm not sure what's going on and I wasn't going to post anything about this but something really funky is going on the past 2 days. As of noon Friday my top user panel number is flip flopping from 7 and 8 every few minutes. I've never seen this happen before and I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing it. For me, refreshing the user panel page hasn't been enough to see the change, you actually have to open a new window to see the change. With the 7 I have absolutely zero ads and with the 8 I have my normal Jeep/RAM ads and that's how I know I'm being IP banned and let off my ban every few minutes.

I'll post a screenshot in the comments to show you what I'm talking about.



Submitted January 22, 2018 at 10:33AM by gatita_mala http://ift.tt/2BirBmS

Comments