Quick Question regarding Discovery Media

I created a new EH account in order to use DM like support told me to. However, after a lot of the pages (videos themselves don't load, but the ads do so whatever), I end up on a screen telling me to click a "Go" button to discover the next content. Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? If it's just me, then is there any clear reason why? Will it go away?

I'd be okay with it if it was something implemented to stop all these bans of people who haven't done anything wrong, but of course EH/DM doesn't seem keen on giving anyone any information about what they're doing.

Edit: Okay, note to self. Going out to the kitchen to get a sandwich and presumably missing pressing that button got me an IP soft ban.



Submitted January 28, 2018 at 05:01AM by UnreliableTL http://ift.tt/2GrrV6n

Comments