Questions about using EarnHoney

Was hoping some kind folks here could help me out with figuring out the real life limits I can work within while using Earnhoney. I know what the official rules are (no data centers, no proxies, one person with small number of devices, etc), but I read about people who have like 24 phones running videos at all times to max out the $24/day allowed, and my inclination is to do the same thing, but a)the phone apps for Android don't work, b)when I log in through the browser on Android I only see EHC Originals and Matched Cars as available playlists. So...

1)Around how many devices (ballpark figure) can I reasonably expect to get away with running per household/account? Is 24 devices/$24 per day still realistic, or a relic of dated forum posts? (Yes, I understand the January earnings slump.)

2)Why am I only seeing Matched Cars instead of all the playlists I see on a computer? Has anyone seen this and figured out how to see the full list of offerings?

3)Will I get flagged/banned for running that one channel on all the devices?

3)Is using phones worth the effort, or is this more of a PC-oriented thing? If it's PCs, is there a limit of windows running videos per computer? Would having one in Chrome, one in Firefox, etc make a difference in working around any limits that exist?

4)Can I still earn by letting ads run on the side of game windows and walking away, or is that a thing of the past?

I know that's a lot, but I also know there's some real gurus here, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, and have a great weekend! :)



Submitted January 26, 2018 at 12:06PM by whereitsat42 http://ift.tt/2Ed0b4Y

Comments