Discovery Media ban - what now?

I started using EH at the beginning of the month, and earned a DM ban about two weeks later. I know many here have been banned by DM, and I wanted to hear a little about how that affected your use of EH.

My earnings have gone up a bit even without DM, so I'm probably not going to start a new account. DM also banned me on Earnably, so I assume they'd just squash the new account too. It's a little confusing because I still don't know exactly what I did wrong, or how to avoid doing it again on other services.

So for those who have also been DM banned: do you know what you did to get banned? Did you create a new account, or did you just start rocking TVGlee instead?



Submitted January 27, 2018 at 01:10PM by whatnointroduction http://ift.tt/2EedTEn

Comments