Account not eligible for Discovery Media

So what exactly does this mean? I had used my account in only one tab on one device for a couple months and then suddenly on xmas or the day after, it started giving me this message. My userpanel looks completely normal. Since the FAQ said I could create another EH account in order to use Discovery Media when this happens, I gave that a try and it worked out okay for a while. But about 2 weeks later, this second one also has that message. As far as I'm aware, I'm not doing anything wrong.

I have Swagbucks watch running on a second laptop while I study and when the ads are decent, I have engageme.tv running as well, but that hasn't been the case since xmas so I doubt it's contributing to the issue this time around.

Is this a ban of some sort? Will I ever be able to use discovery media on these accounts again? Should I make a new account or just give up on EarnHoney? As a full time college student, these earning sites are my only income so it'd be painful to lose it.



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 05:29PM by UnreliableTL http://ift.tt/2CCHidk

Comments