Not Crediting for Videoloyalty?

I think I have a theory on why it's not crediting me but I'm tagging you /u/Ryanito, not sure if this is an active subreddit or not, just to look into it.

Apart from not being in the states, Videoloyalty is powered by earnhoney which services is also linked with Discovery Media.

Now here's where it's kind of weird, I use earnhoney and their partner sites, but when I try to do the premium content it says its not available to me. No matter which I choose either premium, regular, or any of them worked.

My theory is that there is still geo-restrictions in place because I have run earnhoney and Videoloyalty at the same time, EH credits me and VL+Earnably doesn't.

I don't know if this is an isolated issue or not so I was hoping if there was anyone else in Canada or other places experiencing this?



Submitted December 12, 2017 at 05:14PM by TansenSjostrom http://ift.tt/2nVDFZw

Comments