Earnhoney IP soft ban seems to be more than just IP related.

I was hit with the dreaded IP soft ban from Earnhoney last sunday (8 days ago) and am still banned, but my Ncraves were working fine... up until two days ago, and now I'm without both Earnhoney and Ncraves.

Well today i was trying out some different things, trying to at least get one of them back and i connected my Laptop to my Cell phones internet via personal hotspot and it instantly brought back all of my ncraves. Then as soon as i switched back to my normal Wifi my ncraves instantly went away. I didn't even have to refresh the page, the screen just turned back to what you get when you're softban by ncrave which is this http://ift.tt/2AVg5kY

Well I figured i would try out my cell phones internet with Earnhoney since using my cell phones internet would be a different IP and it got Ncraves to come back. Well i was pretty disappointed to see that my numbers were still at 7 and i was still soft banned even though i was using a different IP.

I'm not sure if this is new information or not but i just thought i would share with all of you. The Earnhoney softban seems to be more than just an IP related. I don't know if it's location based or account based or if it's based on something else. But judging by this it's definitely more than just a IP soft ban.

TLDR: Used a different IP on Ncrave and my Ncraves came back. Used a different IP on EH but was still softbaned, so apparently EH's softbans are more than just IP related.



Submitted December 05, 2017 at 09:42AM by Adampro123 http://ift.tt/2iShjGG

Comments